Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Not so much here in 2019

Not sure about the level of blogging here this coming year. I notice that my personal stuff has already largely migrated to other platforms. Book reviews should probably just go straight to Amazon while I'm hardly an expert on other things I've written about here. This blog has really served as a kind of notebook to document my attention to and levels of understanding of a diversity of things. I have never believed this would be intrinsically interesting to anyone else.

Plus I'm feeling a lot more Straussian recently. Everything you write leaves a trace which can be used by anyone, anytime. Why go there when things look likely to get worse?


2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your blog posts over the years, and I like your sidebar list of other blogs. You're getting a bit crotchety, but it's all good stuff. :) Onwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support!!

      I'm sure I'll feel better soon :-) .. .

      Delete

Comments are moderated. Keep it polite and no gratuitous links to your business website - we're not a billboard here.