Saturday, October 24, 2015

Parrot Man

I promised my sister that I would 'draw her attention' to this (hopefully) unique phenomenon. Our home town is Bristol, and we just love its cultural diversity. Ted Richards from Hartcliffe (aka 'Parrot Man') - you've done us proud!


According to The Daily Telegraph, Bristolian Parrot Man  - who has 110 tattoos, 50 piercings and a split tongue - has now had both his ears removed by a surgeon in a six hour operation.
"I am so happy it's unreal, I can't stop looking in the mirror."
The eccentric Mr Richards has given his severed ears to a friend who "will appreciate them" and is now planning to find a surgeon prepared to turn his nose into a beak.

Here's a bonus picture of Parrot Man with one of his pet parrots (which may conceivably be a dead parrot).



I would say he'd have a rich social life, wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Keep it polite and no gratuitous links to your business website - we're not a billboard here.