- you may find it more difficult to see in dim or very bright light
- the glare from bright lights may be dazzling or uncomfortable to look at
- colours may look faded or less clear
- everything may have a yellow or brown tinge
- you may have double vision
- you may see a halo (a circle of light) around bright lights, such as car headlights or street lights
- if you wear glasses, you may find that they become less effective over time
I'm told to expect the operations (both eyes) in 3-5 years (just like my parents). Genes, huh.
After that excitement I joined Clare, very delayed, to hoover the church. I do this in a spirit of solidarity with my idiosyncratically-observant wife and for the exercise. I currently lose the hoover detritus but am open to offers from any spies who wish a DNA bomb to deliberately false-trail scene-of-incident genetic evidence.
Then I hit the gym to put it all behind me!